Administration Service (iRAS)
The Interconnect Rate Administration Service, iRAS, is a web based, easy to use, portal that simplifies the often complex and frustrating tasks associated with receiving new rate sheets from your vendors. With the GCS iRAS portal, your vendors can now email their rate sheets directly and the GCS iRAS service will automatically:
• Ingest the email
• Parse the email for the .xls or .csv rate sheet
• Open the sheet, analyze it, apply ALL of your business, routing, and formatting, policy rules and convert it
• The converted file will have a summary of all the increases, decreases, errors, changes, etc. for you to review
• It will then provide you the output file in the format you require for you to import into your rate management system
Our iRas service will make handling rate decks so easy, that you’ll be able to increase your vendor supply chain by an order of magnitude. That will help improve your delivered quality, lower your termination costs, and create new opportunities for your business.
The GCS iRAS service is a powerful new tool set. It is web based, requires no software in your infrastructure, and is available to both GCS and non-GCS customers. It will work with your existing solution, so no upgrades, and no retooling of your OSS & BSS. We do the work for you and make it just a little bit easier to manage your interconnect voice operations/business.
Some of the features include:
• Fully automated email import process for all rate decks you receive – give your suppliers an email address to submit rate decks
• Intuitive policy management creation and administration
• Full audit trail and logging of call changes – who did what and when
• Advanced reporting and analytics – learn what your vendors are doing with the rates they are providing you and see how they are trending
•Web based, easy to understand, portal interface